Welcome to the Supervision Programs page at ICU!
To become certified Supervisors in coaching
For those aspiring to become certified Supervisors, ICU provides a comprehensive professional training program designed specifically for Supervisor preparation – Supervisor’s Practical Program.
Please refer to our Supervision Guidelines for more information.
To be eligible for the training program
Сandidates must first hold certification as a Professional Master Coach of ICU.
The certification process involves an interview, as well as the submission of journals and reports to demonstrate their coaching expertise.
Evaluation and certification will be conducted by a Master Trainer from ICU, ensuring a rigorous and thorough assessment process.
The requirements for certification
The requirements for certification include:
- Successful completion of the Supervisor Practical Introduction Course, which provides a foundation in the principles and practices of coaching supervision.
- Completion of over 50 hours of participation in supervision sessions as an assistant, working alongside other professional supervisors. This hands-on experience offers valuable insights into effective supervisory techniques and practices, while also receiving supervision on their own supervisory work from a professional supervisor.
- Keeping a self-reflection journal as a supervisor is highly recommended. This practice encourages introspection and ongoing learning, allowing supervisors to continuously improve and grow from their experiences.
During the certification process, candidates will have the opportunity to demonstrate their coaching supervisor’s skills. Specific skills include:
- Multidimensional Perspective: Viewing coaching dynamics from multiple perspectives, considering cognitive, emotional, behavioral, and systemic aspects.
- Systems Thinking: Understanding and analyzing the interconnectedness within the coaching system, including the client, coach, and organizational context.
- Reflective Practice: Cultivating a reflective mindset and engaging in ongoing self-reflection to enhance coaching effectiveness.
- Ethical Awareness: Adhering to ethical guidelines and professional standards in coaching supervision.
- Cultural Sensitivity: Recognizing and respecting cultural diversity, promoting inclusivity and sensitivity in the coaching supervision process.
- Facilitation Skills: Creating a safe and supportive environment for reflection, exploration, and learning.
- Feedback and Development: Providing constructive feedback and guidance to coaches to support their professional growth.
- Self-Care and Resilience: Promoting self-care and maintaining personal well-being as a coaching supervisor.
We invite you to explore our Supervision Programs and take the next step in your journey towards becoming a certified Supervisor with ICU.
If you are interested in professional growth in coaching and are already certified as a Master Coach ICU, it is essential to select a Master Trainer for your Supervisor’s Practical Program. The Master Trainer will guide you through each step of the certification process, including organization, evaluation, and certification.
To assist you in finding the best match for your needs, we have provided a list of our Master Trainers who currently offer Supervision Programs.
You can find their profiles below, including their language expertise. Please feel free to reach out to any Master Trainer directly to inquire about program possibilities, availability, and other related conditions.